Raymond Central Values
- We will provide a quality education as the cooperative responsibility of students, staff, parents, and community.
- We will provide a safe learning environment where all individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
- We will encourage life-long learning and responsible citizenship.
- We will empower students to be problem solvers and independent learners.
- We will provide each student with the opportunity to learn and achieve success.
- We will meet the needs of individual students through a variety of approaches to learning.
- We will use available time and resources to stay on top of current educational practices
- We will continuously evaluate, update and assess our districts goals.