RAYMOND CENTRAL PUBLIC SCHOOLS IS SEEKING QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
PARAEDUCATOR NEEDED FOR JANUARY 2018 – MAY 2018
- Raymond Central Public Schools is now accepting applications for a paraeducator position to work with students at the preschool. The paraeducator position consists of a variety of duties dependent upon the type of student needs and programs.
- Responsibilities include assisting teachers in carrying out the district’s educational program, classroom and lunchroom supervision, aiding a student with special needs – learning and behavioral needs, as well as mental and physical challenges, and general supervision.
- Preferred Qualifications: At least twelve (12) clock hours of staff development/college credits related to prekindergarten or child development.
- Applicants shall be check by program administration against the Nebraska Central Registry of Child Abuse and Neglect, and Nebraska Adult Protective Services Registry before being hired.
- Hours are Monday – Thursday, 7:45 AM – 4:00 PM. Please email resume and completed application to Dr. Derrick Joel – firstname.lastname@example.org. The application form can be found on the school website www.rcentral.org. If unable to email, applicants can drop their material off at the district office.
Ceresco Elementary Head Cook
Ceresco Elementary is accepting applications for a Head Cook until Wednesday, December 20th. The head cook is responsible to serve students attractive and nutritious meals in an atmosphere of efficiency, cleanliness, and warmth. Hours of the position will be 6:30 AM – 1:30 PM daily when students are present.
- A high school diploma or training and experience that are considered equivalent.
- A knowledge of good dietary practices.
- A proficiency in the preparation of large quantities of food.
- Good human relations with the ability to communicate in a courteous manner.
- Competence in supervising others.
- Assist other cooks in the preparation of food.
- Supervise and instruct kitchen personnel in the safe, proper, and efficient use of all kitchen equipment.
- Maintain a neat and orderly kitchen with the highest standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Check food shipments into the school.
- Determine the quantities of each food to be prepared daily according to a planned menu using tested and uniform recipes.
- Record all food requisitions from the storeroom, and records all meals served as required by state standards.
Hours and Pay:
- The Head Cook hours will be 6:30 AM – 1:30 PM while school is in session Monday-Friday. The hourly rate will be $13.71.
Please email resume and completed application to Dr. Derrick Joel – email@example.com. The application form can be found on the school website www.rcentral.org. If unable to email, applicants can drop their material off at the district office.
Substitute Bus Drivers
RAYMOND CENTRAL PUBLIC SCHOOLS IS TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR SUB BUS DRIVERS.
WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
Please download and complete the online application at www.rcentral.org.
Send Application, Cover Letter, Resume, Transcripts, Credential File, and References to:
Dr. Derrick Joel, Superintendent
Raymond Central Public Schools
1800 West Agnew Road
Raymond, Nebraska 68428